- Prerequisites for courses must be met. Check course descriptions carefully for prerequisite requirements.
- Any course substitution requires the prior approval of the Program Co-ordinator.
- Students may not ‘double count’ the same course for credit in both a stream and in the program core.
- General Education courses [9 credits courses] count as 6.0 credits count towards stream; 3.0 in electives.
All BUSO students must complete any 3.0 credits statistics course.
Check course descriptions carefully for course credit exclusions to avoid duplicating course work. Below is a list of STATS courses:
- SC/MATH 1131 3.0
- AP/ECON 2500 3.0
- HH/PSYC 2020 3.0
- HH/PSYC 2021 6.0
- SC/MATH 1532 3.0 is the recommended Stats course for BUSO students
- SC/MATH 2560 3.0
- SC/BIOL 2060 3.0
- AP/GEOG 2420 3.0
- SC/KINE 2050 3.0
- AP/POLS/SOCI 3300 6.0
- AP/ADMS 2310 3.0
Go to the York Courses Website to search course offerings for the current academic year.